If you experience any of the following issues with your order, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your confirmation of delivery email at Paperless@GreenEarthPackaging.com or at (888) 402-7157 between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM PST Monday – Thursday and 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST on Fridays and our team will assist you.
- If the customer is at fault (ex: buyer’s remorse), the order is subject to a 25% stocking fee and a $15 return label fee (per label).
- If an order is rejected/refused for any reason (random refusal or wrong address), the customer will be responsible for an $18 UPS return label fee (per label).
- If the customer is not at fault, all fees will be waived.
Damaged/Lost Packages & Order Discrepancies
- All of our shipments are 100% insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for your packages. Packaging/boxes that appear in good condition does not guarantee that there is no “hidden” damage. The only way to be sure is to fully unpack and examine the contents carefully before signing. Legally, by applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected the item and it is in good condition.
- On some occasions, it is a common practice of UPS to leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Again, please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the product during your inspection, please gather your order number and email our Customer Service Support immediately at Paperless@GreenEarthPackaging.com.
- Shortage, discrepancy, or damage claims must be filed within 7 days after receipt of the shipment. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number if a claim is made within the time frame stated.
- Defective merchandise or parts must be filed within 7 business days after receipt of the shipment. If you receive a defective product upon delivery, and it is not due to shipping damages, please contact Customer Service Support at Paperless@GreenEarthPackaging.com. Please have your order number and the original date of purchase ready for verification.
Notice: Once an order is placed, we are unable to make changes to it
Requirements For Returning Products
Customers have 14 business days to return items after a return request is made. If they are returned by the 14th day, the original order charge stands. It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship, and ensure the contents of all returned packages are sent using a traceable ground shipping method to:
3350 Virginia Street
Miami, FL 33133
In order for a return to be accepted, products must be:
- In good condition, in original packaging with all products, parts, and accessories.
- If damage occurs, during return shipment, it is the customer’s responsibility to obtain proof of delivery from the carrier.
- The Universal Product Code (UPC) and the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number should be on the outside of the package in a clear, readable/scannable spot. Failure to indicate the RMA may result in an $18 fee (which would be added to any additional fees that may be assessed as a result of non-compliance).
- The return package/box must be fully and securely sealed with adequate packing tape.
- All free items included with the original order must be included in the return shipment box to receive a refund credit.
- If the original order contained a case of multiple items and the customer is only returning a portion of the case, the refund price will be calculated using the next highest price level.
All returns will be inspected and must meet all of the above requirements.
We will issue a refund within 7 business days of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods, depending on your billing cycle. Credit will always be issued to the same credit card charged for the original order.
If you return products to the Green Earth fulfillment center, you can check your order status by contacting Customer Service at Paperless@GreenEarthPackaging.com or at (888) 402-7157 between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM PST Monday – Thursday and 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM PST on Fridays.
- All custom orders are final sale and cannot be returned.
- All clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- If a product is used it may not be returned.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Credit and Debit Cards
- For your protection, greenearthpackaging.com reserves the right to hold credit card orders for complete bank verification.
- Credit and Debit Cards
- UPS Collect On Delivery (COD)
- Methods Of Payment Accepted At COD:
- Credit & Debit cards
- Cash ($5 Max on Coins)
- Company Checks (Approved customers only)
- Personal Checks (Approved customers only) - $35 fee if the check does not clear
- Money Orders (Approved customers only)
- Cashier Checks (Approved customers only)
- Wire Transfer
All checks must be made out to Green Earth Packaging, LLC.
- Company Checks
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashier Checks
Our Lowest Price 100% Guarantee
If you find a competitor offering a lower price within 30 days of purchase on any of the products we sell, we will match or beat that price. Simply contact Paperless@GreenEarthPackaging.com with the website or invoice showing the lower price, the identical product, and the order quantity. Subject to the conditions listed below:
- Seller and shipper must be physically located in the United States.
- Does not apply to special-order, clearance, closeout, damaged, used, or refurbished products, open packages or liquidation sales, out-of-stock or limited-quantity items, pricing due to typographical errors, coupon offers, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers or offers requiring a subscription, membership or extended contract, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates, or mail-in offers.
- Does not apply to any special offers for shipping and delivery fees or service fees.
Free Shipping Policies
- The Estimated Time of Arrival does not guarantee the order will arrive on the specified date. If guaranteed shipping is needed, please contact Customer Service for a request.
- Service to some remote areas may also require additional delivery days.
- If there is a failed delivery attempt on or before the Estimated Time of Arrival date, then the customer should expect delays and a new re-delivery date.
- Freight: Depending on the size and fragility of the contents, the order may be shipped either by a small parcel carrier or by freight.
The entirety of the content included on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, or code, is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Green Earth Packaging. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Green Earth Packaging. Copyright 2021, Green Earth Packaging ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Green Earth Packaging or purchasing Green Earth Packaging products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Green Earth Packaging or to purchase Green Earth Packaging products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Green Earth Packaging. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names of Green Earth Packaging used on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Green Earth Packaging.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is'' and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Green Earth Packaging disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Green Earth Packaging does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Green Earth Packaging does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Green Earth Packaging shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Green Earth Packaging has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Green Earth Packaging product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Green Earth Packaging reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product/products listed at the incorrect price. Green Earth Packaging reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Green Earth Packaging shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Green Earth Packaging without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Green Earth Packaging may deliver notice to you by means of email, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable methods to the address you have provided to Green Earth Packaging.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California without regard to choice of law provisions and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Green Earth Packaging products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Green Earth Packaging products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Green Earth Packaging's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Green Earth Packaging may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Green Earth Packaging or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site, is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Green Earth Packaging does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Green Earth Packaging is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Green Earth Packaging reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another, or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Green Earth Packaging in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Green Earth Packaging, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Green Earth Packaging may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Green Earth Packaging, Green Earth Packaging has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Green Earth Packaging. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Green Earth Packaging seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).