|Qty||Units||Unit price||Case price|
Recycled Ocean Plastic
Recycled ocean plastic products are increasingly in high demand, and it is not difficult to see why. Thanks to being environmentally friendly, packaging made with ocean plastic is one of the most sustainable packaging solutions out there.
Innumerable industries have long relied upon single-use plastic for packaging an equally innumerable amount of various products. Unfortunately, a lot of that single-use plastic ends up in landfills or polluting the ocean.
With recycled ocean plastic packaging, your brand can provide a secured and stored product while actively contributing to sustainability efforts around the world. Read on further to learn more about ocean plastic products, their benefits, how to recycle them, and more!
What is Recycled Ocean Plastic?
Recycled ocean plastic is made out of 100% reclaimed plastic gathered from oceans around the globe. According to the Ocean Conservancy, around 8 million metric tons of plastic end up in the ocean annually. Here’s a closer look at how ocean waste plastic becomes different kinds of recycled ocean plastic products.
- Ocean plastic recovery crews put in a significant amount of work to recover and collect polluted plastic from offshore, nearshore, waterways, the coast, and other ocean-bound plastic.
- The recovered plastic is sorted out by its material. Some of the different recovered materials are High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Polypropylene (PP), and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) plastics.
- The separated plastics are cleaned, recycled, and used to create new products.
Businesses and consumers are uniting in their efforts to reduce and reverse the damaging impact that wasteful packaging has on not just the oceans but the entire planet. Wholesale recycled ocean plastic packaging has numerous positive benefits for people, animals, and multiple ecosystems.
What Are The Benefits Of Recycled Ocean Plastic?
Ocean recycling has plenty of benefits that will help everyone and every animal living on the planet for generations to come. According to conservation.org, if people and industries do not do anything about the polluted plastic in the ocean by 2050, then plastic in the sea will outweigh fish.
By switching over to items made from ocean plastic, brands can help benefit the environment in the following ways:
- Requires Less Energy To Make And Reduces Pollution: Manufacturers rely on many fossil fuels to make single-use plastic. Combustible fossil fuel is one of the leading sources of polluting greenhouse gases that damage the Earth’s atmosphere. Companies that use recycled ocean plastic are helping to reduce pollution to the planet’s skies.
- Helps Wildlife: A lot of animals in the sea, land, and air are harmed by polluted ocean-bound plastic. Some poor animals consume plastic packaging in the ocean, while others become trapped in discarded fishnets. The best solution to help these creatures is by using recycled ocean plastic.
- Promotes Sustainability: About 95% of plastic packaging is used once, and a small percentage of it ends up being recycled, while the remaining end up in landfills or littered worldwide. Plastic can take a few hundreds of years to break down. People will feel more empowered to reduce, reuse, and recycle by using recycled ocean plastic products
Those are just a few of the ways ocean recycling can help your brand not only become more eco-friendly but also increase the use of ocean waste plastic products. Sustainable packaging also includes recyclable packaging and reusable packaging.
What Types of Ocean Plastic Products Are Available?
At Green Earth, our wholesale recycled plastic packaging is made out of 100% HDPE plastic recovered and recycled from the oceans. The containers are Oceanworks Guaranteed, meaning they were designed to help clean plastic out of the sea.
The thought of using something that was once found alongside trash in the ocean can sound unappealing to most people. Fortunately, our ocean plastic products are FDA Certified as food-grade safe and odor-resistant. They’re sustainable, secure, sanitary, and, best of all, stylish.
Both of these ocean products come with a child-resistant design because consumer safety is essential. Take a deeper look at our recycled ocean plastic products.
Child-Resistant Recyclable Alignment White Ocean Plastic Tubes
These tubes are designed with “line-up arrow” technology that effectively prevents children from easily having access to the stored contents. The reclaimed ocean plastic tubes are available in two sizes.
- 78 mm
- 110 mm
The containers are great for storing capsules, candies, and anything else you can fit in them. The tubes are also 100% reusable. After cleaning them, customers can use the tubes to store household items.
Child-Resistant Recyclable Push & Turn Flat Smooth Ocean Plastic Lids
The lids are compatible with containers with a 53/400 thread and are available in the following colors.
- Matte Black
- Matte White
The lids have a liner and a graphic illustrating opening and closing instructions that are easy to understand. Purchase the caps as bulk recycled ocean plastic packaging and combine them with glass jars to provide fully eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
Where To Buy Recycled Ocean Plastic Packaging Wholesale?
Are you amazed by ocean plastic products and want to know where to purchase them in bulk? Green Earth is the best choice for recycled ocean plastic packaging wholesale orders.
Green Earth was founded by a team of individuals who noticed the damage from plastic pollution contributed by the packaging industry. With material from Oceanworks, the leading ocean plastic supplier, Green Earth can provide bulk recycled ocean plastic packaging at reasonable prices.
Besides upcycled ocean plastic products, Green Earth also carries biodegradable packaging. Ordering with Green Earth is easy:
- Go to the search bar to look up our selection of recycled ocean plastic packaging in bulk.
- Select the product and the quantity you wish to order.
- Allow a couple of business days for your recycled ocean plastic packaging bulk order to arrive at the provided address!
Recycled Ocean Plastic Packaging: The Bottom Line
The packaging industry is not the only sector implementing more environmentally-friendly practices. Major retailers are announcing plans to work with more environmentally-conscious brands, and local, state and federal regulations are requesting more sustainable options for consumers. With recycled ocean plastic packaging, you can take your company to the next level of sustainability and become closer to being a socially-responsible business.
Frequently Asked Questions About Recycled Ocean Plastic Packaging
How Does Recycled Ocean Plastic Packaging Reduce My Company's Impact?
Recycled ocean plastic packaging can help your brand by empowering it with the tools to help increase efforts to reduce plastic pollution and carbon emissions. With each purchase of reclaimed ocean products, your company is doing its part in eliminating some of the plastic waste that is littered around the world.
Is Recycled Ocean Plastic Packaging Recyclable?
Our recycled ocean plastic products are made with HDPE plastic that was recovered from the ocean. HDPE plastic is 100% recyclable. Thanks to its durable properties, recycled ocean plastic packaging items can be collected at a local recycling center or curbside pick-up program where they can be recycled into new toys, food storage containers, and other products.
Are Recycled Ocean Plastic Containers Reusable?
After consumers have used up reclaimed ocean plastic products, they can reuse them for different purposes. It is recommended to wash and sanitize these containers with warm soapy water and allow them to dry before each reuse. Some people reuse their containers to store coins or buttons from clothing. Since our recycled ocean plastic lids have a 53/400 compatible thread, they can be used for any compatible containers.
Are Consumers Interested In Recycled Ocean Plastic Containers & Packaging?
Scientists studying consumer trends are seeing an increased interest in sustainable products. Different reports are showing that consumers are also willing to pay more for sustainable packaging. With recycled ocean plastic packaging, your company will help the environment and potentially see increased profits.