|Qty||Units||Unit price||Case price|
Pop Top Containers
Pop top containers are some of the most recognizable medicinal packaging options. pop top packaging is known for the “pop” noise it makes when it opens and the click noise it makes when it is closed. They’re ubiquitous in various industries, though they’re most popular in pharmaceuticals, and all too many pop top bottles end up as litter or in landfills because they’re made with single-use or unrecyclable plastics.
At Green Earth, we keep the child-resistant squeeze pop top containers’ design and bring them to life with eco-friendly plastic instead. Consumers are seeking ways to be more environmentally conscious and select products that do not negatively impact the environment. Help attract more customers while storing your products in sustainable wholesale pop top containers. Keep reading to find out more about our collection of bulk pop top containers, how they are eco-friendly, and why you should choose Green Earth for all of your pop top containers bulk orders.
What are Pop Top Containers?
A pop top is a cylindrical plastic container with a fully sealed bottom and a hinged lid that pops open when squeezed on the sides just below the cap. The simple opening mechanism is designed to be child-resistant while remaining easy to open for adults and seniors. When empty, these plastic pop top vials are lightweight and easy to transport.
Pop top containers are made in various sizes and are available in a vast selection of colors. Their airtight and moisture resisting features can hold some of the following products:
- Assorted Candies
- Medications and Pills
- Spices and Herbs
These are just a few examples, but these pop top bottles can store numerous types of products. Whatever you store in our sustainable child-resistant pop top bottles will stand out among other options on a store shelf!
What Types of Pop Top Bottles are Available?
Green Earth offers three types of pop top containers in bulk that are part of our sustainable container packaging collection. Efforts to go green across different industries have resulted in stricter packaging compliance regulations. Fortunately, our wide selection of sustainable pop top containers can meet the most common compliance regulations on tamper evidence, full opacity, and child resistance.
Here is a closer look at the types of pop top bottles we have available:
- Biodegradable Plastic Pop Top Containers: Our plastic pop top vials are made with a custom bio-resin material that was tested to be up to 95% biodegradable and is just as sturdy as traditional plastic. We offer our fully biodegradable squeeze pop top containers in three different colors, opaque black, white, or clear in four different sizes.
- Opaque Recyclable Pop Top Containers: Some states enforce regulations on full opacity for certain packaging products, which is why we offer full opaque pop top containers made out of 100% recyclable plastic. Our squeeze tops pharmacy vials are available in 11 different colors and six sizes ranging from 6 dram to 90 dram. Opaque packaging is highly regarded for being sunlight resistant and protecting your product’s freshness.
- Tamper-Evident Recyclable Plastic Pop Top Containers: Available in opaque white, black, or clear, our 100% recyclable plastic pop top pill bottles are available in five different sizes. They include a tamper-evident break-off seal to keep your product away from the hands of small children.
Both opaque and clear pop top bottles have their advantages. Transparent pop top containers allow your customers to view your product while also keeping it safe from external factors. Opaque containers are minimalistic and can make your customers curious about what is stored inside.
You also have the option of making your product stand out more and help your brand become more recognizable by adding labels to your pop top packaging.
Are Pop Top Bottles Eco-Friendly?
Yes, our pop top containers are eco-friendly. Here is how some of our products are more helpful instead of harmful to the environment.
- Biodegradable Plastic: Biodegradable products are highly regarded for their design to lower the impact of plastic pollution on the environment. Biodegradable plastic containers consume less energy during manufacturing, reduce the consumption of petroleum, and reduce the emission of greenhouse gas levels.
- Recyclable Plastic: Our recyclable containers are made out of polypropylene (PP) plastic which is symbolized as the number 5 inside the recycling logo. This material is inexpensive and can be recycled into new products such as food containers. PP is highly reusable and safe for reuse with food and cosmetic products (unlike some other plastics).
Even though these containers are biodegradable, they still need to be appropriately disposed of with local recycling processing centers. Eco-friendly packaging is just one of the many parts that make up the cycle of sustainability which requires companies and the general public to reduce, reuse, and properly recycle.
Where to Buy Wholesale Pop Top Containers?
There is no other better place to purchase wholesale pop top bottles than here at Green Earth. We’re on a mission as a socially conscious packaging company to reduce and reverse the harmful impact of plastic waste.
We aim to lend a hand to brands on similar quests to become more sustainable in their respective industry. Here are some reasons why you should choose Green Earth for all of your sustainable packaging needs:
- Certifications: We do not just make claims about having fully recyclable and biodegradable packaging options; we have certificates to back them up. Our pop top containers wholesale collection is made with FDA-food-safe plastic. Our biodegradable pop top Rx containers are American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) biodegradable certified.
- Pricing: Ordering pop top bottles wholesale allows you to save money on compliant packaging. The larger the quantity of your order, the more you may potentially save in packaging costs. We also offer a price match guarantee.
- Customer Reviews: You can find plenty of honest feedback from consumers who have purchased our wholesale pop top containers and were fully happy with their orders.
Green Earth also has plenty of other sustainable packaging options like tin containers or glass jars. If you have any questions or concerns, our knowledgeable and friendly customer service team is available to look into any inquiries you might have on some of our products.
Pop Top Containers: The Bottom Line
Scientists have provided plenty of evidence on the current state of the environment. They have come up with different ways for people and companies to be more environmentally efficient and non-polluting. Sustainable packaging through pop top containers is an excellent green alternative for traditional single-use plastic containers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pop Top Containers
What Are Pop Top Containers?
Pop top containers are incredibly durable, affordable, easy-to-use packaging. Pop Top Containers are more secure and airtight than bags, and Pop Top Containers are hard shell, sturdy containers that merely bounce a little if dropped; they're inexpensive and straightforward. Pop Top Containers also meet three of the most common compliance packaging regulations: tamper-evident, child-resistant, and full opacity.
Made from PP or PET plastic, our Pop Top Containers are highly recyclable, reusable, and durable. Green Earth also offers biodegradable plastic pop top vials.
In our collection, you'll find a variety of sizes and every color of the rainbow. One of the most classic and standard colors of pop-top bottles is translucent amber, which ranges from a lighter, orange-ish shade to a deeper, brownish-red hue. UV rays can degrade organic materials, and our amber plastic blocks more UV rays than other colors. The pharmaceutical industry has long used amber pill bottles with Push Down & Turn caps to protect prescriptions.
There's truly something for every business in our collection of pop-top storage containers. From bright strawberry red opaque pop tops to soothing aqua blue ones, from traditional clear to black Rx, we can help you choose and customize the pop tops of your dreams.
Are Pop Top Bottles Child-Resistant?
Pop top containers are incredibly secure despite a simple design – cylinders with sealed bottoms and hinged, circular caps. Designed and tested to be difficult for children to open, they're easy to open for adults and seniors. Pop top containers are more accessible to open than Push Down & Turn bottles and jars. To close Pop top containers, press the cap down until it clicks into place and fully seals. Written on the top of the op top container cap are the words ‘Squeeze Below Cap’– straightforward instructions for popping up the lid. Our pop top containers are certified by the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) as child-resistant.
Where To Buy Labels For Plastic Pop Top Vials
Green Earth has many label options for you. No matter the regulations you need to meet, we can help you find the right match without sacrificing your ideas and vision for your brand.
Thanks to our expansive and affordable label options, any vision is within reach. We can do glittering gold pop-tops with intricate labels and clear shrink bands or minimalist white tamper-evident pop-tops with simple black cursive lettering. We bring your pop-top bottle dreams to life. With our price-beat guarantee, you can feel confident that you're getting the best prices on high-quality storage containers.