Companies put a lot of hard work and effort into making products, but unfortunately, some of that quality can be lost with less than ideal packaging. With humidity packs from Integra Boost, you can help maintain your product's top quality and preserve its freshness.
Thanks to their ability to regulate moisture and prevent products from growing mold or spoiling, Integra humidity packs are a must-have for different businesses that make various perishables. If you have always wondered how Integra boost humidity packs work, read on further to learn more about the different types of Integra boost packs and how products benefit from them!
What are Integra Boost Humidity Packs?
Integra Boost is a brand of humidity control packs designed to absorb or release moisture within a packaged environment to maintain an optimal humidity level. Each Integra pack is made with the following proprietary ingredients:
- Plant-based glycerin
- White kraft paper with food-grade ink
The ingredients are stored in a tear and spill-resistant pack. The boost humidity packs are 99% biodegradable, which are perfect for any environmentally-friendly business. The Integra plus ingredients are salt-free and FDA food-safe compliant, so they can be stored next to your food without contaminating it.
How do Integra Boost Humidity Packs Work?
Integra two-way humidity control packs work by regulating the moisture in the air within a storage container to keep it a specific humidity level percentage.
Although most packaging containers protect products from external factors, sudden temperature changes can still affect them. Fluctuations in weather can cause the inside of a packaged product to increase or decrease moisture in the contained air.
Integra humidity packs are easy to use. Here are some quick and easy instructions:
- Remove the boost packets from their wrapping.
- Place the Integra packs inside the desired storage container or bag.
- Make sure to also include the Replacement Indicator Card inside the same enclosed area and seal it close.
If the dot on the Replacement Indicator Card turns blue, replace both the indicator card and humidity pack with a fresh new card and pack. The Integra Boost Moisture Packs can last a couple of months to a full year, depending on the type of Integra Humidity Packs and the kind of product within the container. Each pack is individually wrapped and has a two-year shelf life from the date of manufacture.
Are There Different Types of Integra Humidity Packs?
Integra Boost has different types of humidity packs to best meet and maintain the ideal humidity levels of specific products. Here is a closer look at the other Integra boost packs:
- Integra Boost 55% RH: These humidity packs are available in three different sizes, 4 gram, 8 gram, or 67 gram. Pack sizes 37mm circle, 45mm circle, 51mm circle, 1g, 2g, 320g, and 420 gram are only available through wholesale.
- Integra Boost 62% RH: The Integra Boost 62% humidity control packs are available in three sizes as well, 4, 8, and 67 gram. Pack sizes 37mm circle, 45mm circle, 51mm circle, 1g, 2g, 320g, and 420 gram are only available through wholesale. To see which one you prefer, compare Integra boost 62% vs Boveda.
- Integra Boost 69% RH: These boost humidity packs are only available in two sizes, 8 and 67 gram. Pack sizes 4g, 320g, and 420 gram are only available wholesale.
- Integra Boost 72% RH: These humidity packs are only available in two sizes, 8 and 67 gram. Pack sizes 4g, 320g, and 420 gram are only available wholesale. This pack has less available sizes than the Integra 62% pack.
Their weight in grams is represented through the size of the humidity packs. The bigger-sized packs are ideal for larger storage containers. One of the most popular size choices is the Integra Boost 67g. If you are wondering what products require humidity packs, check out the next section below.
What Types of Products Benefit from Humidity Packs?
Boost humidity packs from Integra are beneficial for different products. Many brands choose Integra because of its ability to protect products during storage so there is no loss of quality.
Some products are transported across different countries and continents, so they must stay protected from drying out or building up mold. Here are some of the everyday products that benefit from Integra humidity control technology:
- Cigars: Many high-quality cigars use humidity packs to help preserve their flavor and prevent them from drying out. An Integra 69% humidity control pack is the perfect companion to store in a cigar case with your cigars.
- Cosmetic Products: Beauty products benefit from humidity packs from Integra boost because it helps preserve its shape and effectiveness. If the moisture inside a stored container for cosmetics is too high, then the product can lose its shape. When cosmetics dry out, they can crack and might not be usable anymore.
- Medicinal Herbs: Integra boost 55% vs 62% are both beneficial for medicinal herbs. Integra 62% packs add a little more moisture than the 55% boost humidity packs, which are a little drier. Whichever one you decide to use depends on the environment where you plan to store your products.
- Food Ingredients: Food containers for spices, seasonings, and dried fruit can quickly go bad or become stale during transportation. An Integra boost 72% humidity pack can help preserve many food products' aroma, oils, and taste.
- Wooden Instruments: Guitars, violins, or other wooden instruments can crack or warp if exposed to humidity. With boost packets of 55% RH, your instruments will stay protected from warping, potentially saving you hundreds of dollars in instrument damage.
Whatever you plan to use Integra Boost Humidity Packs, they can be used in wholesale jars with a tamper-evident cap liner lid secured with shrink bands for maximum protection.
Where to Buy Integra Boost Humidity Packs Wholesale?
Are you interested in purchasing wholesale Integra Humidity Packs but do not know where to find them? Look no further than with Green Earth for not just Integra Boost packs but all kinds of humidity packs, such as Boveda packs.
Green Earth is on a mission to provide sustainable packaging options for different businesses across different industries. Plastic packaging waste is one of the most significant contributors to plastic pollution, which prompted Green Earth to provide eco-friendly alternatives.
Integra Boost: The Bottom Line
Stop letting your products go stale, moldy, or too dry with Integra two-way humidity control packs. A lot of resources and money are wasted when products go bad during transportation. When it comes to comparing Integra Boost vs Boveda, both are just as effective, so pick and choose which one you like the best!
With Green Earth, you can purchase Integra Humidity Packs in bulk and deliver a product as it was made to be, top-quality, of course!
Frequently Asked Questions About Integra Boost
How To Use Integra Boost 55% Humidity Packs
Using Integra Boost Packs is easy with these three simple steps:
- Remove the individual boost packs from their clear wrapping.
- Place the humidity boost pack and Replacement Indicator Card in an enclosed container or package.
- Replace both the humidity packs and Replacement Indicator Card when the dot on the card turns blue.
How Long Do Integra Boosts Last?
An Integra Boost Pack can last a few months to a full year. A fully wrapped, unused humidity pack has a two-year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Once an Integra Boost Packs is no longer needed, dispose of the biodegradable pack by checking with your local recycling and composting programs for your local regulations on disposing of biodegradables.
How Do Integra Boost Humidity Packs Work?
When placed inside an enclosed area, Integra Boost Humidity Packs work by maintaining the enclosed environment at a specific humidity level percentage. The boost pack works by absorbing or releasing humidity within the enclosed container, depending on the surroundings.
Where To Buy Wholesale Integra Boost Humidity Packs
Purchasing wholesale Integra Boost Humidity Packs is simple with Green Earth:
- Go to the search bar and type “Integra Boost Humidity Packs.”
- Go through the selection of available humidity packs.
- After going through the humidity pack inventory, select the packs you want in the available sizes for easy self-checkout.