Clear Dropper Bottles
Different industries highly regard glass packaging as sturdy and eco-friendly. Glass is highly recyclable, and sustainable packaging is beneficial to the environment because recycling reduces carbon emissions. Green Earth is proud to offer its collection of glass dropper bottles as part of its sustainable packaging products.
With clear dropper bottles, you can store different products in secure packaging so that their contents safely arrive to your customers in their pristine condition. Wondering how wholesale glass dropper bottles can benefit your brand? Read on further to learn what these glass bottles are used for, the types of bottles available, and more!
What are Clear Glass Dropper Bottles Used For?
Clear glass dropper bottles are made out of recyclable glass except for the black ribbed dropper cap, made out of recyclable polypropylene (PP) plastic. The colorless bottle allows for easy product visibility.
Here are some products you can store if you buy glass dropper bottles.
- Essential Oils: One of the best ways to store and preserve the scent and flavor of essential oils is through glass dropper bottles. Since essential oils have a strong flavor profile, the dropper allows a person to control the amount of oil they want to use.
- Medicine Extracts: Certain prescribed supplements and medicines are extracted into a liquid form which can be ideally stored in clear dropper bottles. Medicine bottles are great for storing and distributing herbal extracts since the dropper allows a person to control the dosage they wish to ingest.
- Food Products: Glass dropper bottles bulk order can protect various food colorings and flavor extracts. You can also store flavored drops for water in small glass dropper bottles.
The glass eye dropper bottle is certified as food-safe by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The glass is also designed to handle hot or cold temperatures.
Since these glass bottles are clear, they should be kept away from direct sun exposure. It is recommended to store wholesale glass dropper bottles filled with medications, oils, and cosmetics in dark, cool areas - medicine cabinets work the best.
What Types of Wholesale Dropper Bottles are Available?
Wholesale glass dropper bottles are available in different sizes to provide your brand with more options to store and preserve products. While you are checking out the different types of glass dropper bottles in bulk, check out our entire selection of dropper bottles to see if there’s anything else that catches your eye.
Here are the different child-resistant glass dropper bottles with black rubber dropper caps available at Green Earth.
- 5 mL
- 10 mL
- 15 mL
- 30 mL
Each clear glass eye dropper bottle is BPA-free. BPA (bisphenol A) is an industrial chemical that sometimes may find its way into different products and can negatively impact a person’s health, which can happen with certain plastic containers.
Clear tincture bottles are also reusable. After using clear eye dropper bottles, people can repurpose them to store homemade essential oils or food extracts. They also work great for bringing contact solution on airplanes since the bottles people keep at home are generally too large to fly with.
If you plan to reuse a glass bottle, follow these simple steps on sanitizing your glass dropper bottles:
- Rinse your glass bottle and dropper with water to remove any leftover contents.
- Wash and sanitize the glass bottles with warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly.
- Let the bottle air dry or use a small towel to dry it before reusing the glass bottle with a dropper.
- Bonus tip: White distilled vinegar is a great natural sanitizer for killing bacteria. Fill a glass bottle with one-third vinegar and the remaining with warm water, shake well. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it with warm water until the vinegar odor disappears.
Glass is one of the best recyclable materials available, and it does not lose its purity regardless of how many times it is recycled. Contact your local curbside pick-up program or recycling centers for more information on recycling old cheap glass dropper bottles.
Other Colors Of Glass Tincture Bottles Wholesale
Wholesale glass dropper bottles are also available in two other colors: amber and cobalt blue. Both amber glass bottles and blue glass bottles can provide better resistance from different wavelengths of light than clear glass dropper bottles.
Both color-tinted glass dropper bottles are available in four different sizes, 5, 10,15, and 30 mL. Both kinds of glass bottles are great sustainable packaging options because they can be reused and recycled.
Where to Buy Clear Glass Dropper Bottles Wholesale?
When it comes to purchasing sustainable wholesale packaging solutions, there is no better place than Green Earth! Here, we believe in providing green alternatives for packaging and raising awareness about the positive impacts of sustainability.
As a socially-conscious company, we are on a mission to reduce and reverse the damaging impact that wasteful packaging has had on the environment. Let Green Earth assist your company in offering eco-friendly packaging options.
Our wholesale clear glass dropper bottles are available at widely affordable prices. Shopping for bulk orders of transparent glass bottles with droppers is achievable through these easy steps:
- Go to the search bar at the top of our website and type “clear glass dropper bottles.”
- Check out our inventory and select the number of products to “add to cart.”
- We will ship your order to you as fast as possible!
After submitting your glass dropper bottles bulk order, feel free to check out our other products like pill bottles or a glass dropper in another color.
Clear Dropper Bottles: The Bottom Line
Eco-friendly packaging is becoming necessary as local, state, and federal regulations require businesses to implement more sustainable options for their customers. With Green Earth, you peacefully shop for a glass eye dropper bottle wholesale without worrying about polluting the oceans with single-use plastic.
Frequently Asked Questions About Clear Dropper Bottles
Where To Buy Glass Dropper Bottles Locally
We have shipping available and work with trusted ground shipping companies that help us get your products to you in the fastest time possible. From SoCal where we are to the Everglades to the PNW, we’ll make sure the packaging you need arrives in a timely and safe manner.
Where To Buy Glass Dropper Bottles Online
Shopping for glass dropper bottles online is easy to do through our user-friendly website. Follow these easy instructions for online shopping:
- Locate and type “clear glass dropper bottles” in the search bar at the top of the website.
- After choosing the amount of clear glass dropper bottles, you wish to purchase, follow our straightforward checkout procedure.
- Check for an order confirmation and then wait for your awesome order to arrive! Custom orders may take longer than as-is bottles.
How To Clean Glass Dropper Bottles
The great thing about glass bottles is that they are 100% reusable. Just make sure to clean them before reusing.
There are many cleaning supplies you can use, but we can recommend distilled white vinegar since it acts as a natural sanitizer and effectively kills bacteria.
- First, rinse your glass bottle in the sink.
- Fill the bottle about one-third of the way with distilled white vinegar and fill the rest up with warm water. Close the cap and shake well.
- Let the glass bottle sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Rinse the bottle thoroughly to get rid of the vinegar odor.
- Once the bottle is dry, it can be reused to store different household items.
Can You Recycle Glass Dropper Bottles?
Both the glass bottle and the plastic dropper are recyclable. It is essential to sort out recyclables in their appropriate containers to avoid contaminating the recycled material. For more information, contact your local recycling centers or curbside pickup program in your neighborhood.